Achieve decision consistency
The PlaniSense solution guarantees consistency in the decision-making process, thanks to end-to-end planning that bridges the gap between the strategic plan and its operational execution.
What's the challenge?
The PlaniSense solution is based on an end-to-end, collaborative approach to planning.
It helps to reduce organizational silos and align the various phases of hierarchical planning by effectively managing interdependencies.
How we work
PlaniSense solution implementation times vary according to the functional scope to be deployed, but remain relatively short (around 3 to 9 months). This guarantees our customers control over integration costs and the risks inherent in deployment projects. We adopt an agile approach to stay as close as possible to user needs and prepare the ground for effective change management.
- Define project scope and objectives
- Define project success criteria
- Understand and master workflow and processes
- Define target solution
- Draw up a detailed project schedule
- Determine the content of each iteration based on the functionalities described in the backlog
- Progressively parameterize and integrate PlaniSense functionalities
- Deliver a functional version of PlaniSense after each iteration
- Collect and process user feedback after each iteration
- Validate User Acceptance Tests (UAT)
- Lead the transition to using the solution in a production environment
- Support users during the Hypercare support period
Three modules to suit your needs
The PlaniSense solution comprises three modules: Demand Planning, Supply Chain Planning and Scheduling. An end-to-end approach is based on the integrated use of these three modules.
This module enables you to accurately forecast demand in order to maximize service levels and anticipate capacity requirements.
In a context of finite capacity, this module enables mid and short-term management of distribution, production and supply to satisfy demand at the lowest possible cost.
This module enables you to sequence short-term operations and allocate resources to maximize efficiency and productivity.